Import & Export Solutions is available to assist you with international projects by reviewing compliance with UK, EU and US export legislation.
We specialise in:
- Contract terms and conditions
- What export licence issues does this opportunity present?
- classification of products and technology
- movement of plant and equipment overseas
- how ‘trade controls’ might impact your business
- the effects of US re-export legislation
- employment of foreign nationals
- after sales service
- Is it possible to obtain export licences to meet this commitment?
- Selection of appropriate export licence and required supporting documentation
- How might changes in the political climate effect performing your obligations
- Issues surrounding procurement of material, parts and information
- Supply of information to Suppliers/sub-contractors
- Cost savings on freight and import duty and taxes
- letters of credit
- other secure payments before delivery
Free monthly open workshops
We run monthly open workshops at Bicester Hotel Golf & Spa.
Come for an informal chat. Two hour individual appointments available free of charge. For more details contact Elizabeth Carter.