Export control legislation is a complex area to grasp. We explain the basis of the controls in simple language and use practical examples to demonstrate how they impact your company.
All delegates are given the opportunity to supply advance information regarding their products and markets. This can be achieved by completing a questionnaire and/or having an informal chat about their situation and any concerns. All information supplied is treated in strict confidence and not divulged under ANY circumstances.
Why choose these courses?
- Elizabeth is a recognized trainer in this field, with more than 35 years experience, and works closely with many high profile organizations
- Tailored to meet the needs of delegates
- Maximum of 10 companies/20 delegates per session
- Vast practical experience at your disposal
- Content includes templates of documents needed for compliance
- Network of contacts for further guidance
“I have worked with and attended various training sessions that Elizabeth has given. I have no hesitation in recommending her to business partners and am so impressed at her depth of knowledge, not only in Export controls but also Customs and trade related matters. This is a rare commodity indeed. Elizabeth is also a joy to work with and I hope that our paths cross again.”
Did You Know?
Our two day training courses on UK/EU and US Export Controls explore real situations including; repair and overhaul facilities, how to avoid delays, import duty, relocating manufacturing facilities to other countries and dealing with the US.View more