Executive overview on UK/EU and US export controls – seminar and workshop
Booking and costs: Book here
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Duration: 1 day
Let’s look at the ‘big picture’ of export controls and then focus on how the controls impact your business.
Consider: developing new products, interacting with the supply-chain, business travel, working with foreign nationals, incorporating US controlled items into your product and more!
All delegates are invited to supply advance information regarding their company’s activities, to enable relevant examples to be included in the material.
Interaction is invited and discussions may continue all day.
One-to-one consultations available, subject to demand.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone involved in the following activities:
- Decision makers
- Suppliers to OEMs especially in the defence and aerospace sector
- Working with US suppliers / customers / people
- Repair and overhaul services
- Product development
- Relocating manufacturing facilities
- Prior knowledge of export control is not necessary.
- Delegates will obtain an understanding of the controls and how they impact their business.
- PDF of slides including notes pages.
- Lunch and refreshments are supplied throughout the day.